MedFlight, a premier medical transportation company is now seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
Regional Director - Region 1 (East/Northeast Ohio)
Regional Director - Region 2 (South/Southeast Ohio)
The Regional Director is responsible for the management and coordination of functions within their region’s service area. This includes management of clinical operations and management of programs, systems and services that support the clinical operations for the region. The Regional Director provides support for and participates in the initiatives of the Strategic Plan. Responsibilities are accomplished and based on MedFlight’s mission, vision and values. The Regional Director is responsible for ensuring a strong business plan to address the competitive market, transmitting the organization’s values, communicating information and ideas, coaching and mentoring others, managing base resources, and assuring that the organization’s core values are implemented.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Current Ohio RN license or current Ohio Paramedic license required. Minimum of one year clinical practice experience in critical care transport field strongly preferred. Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or business field preferred. Certified Medical Transport Executive (CMTE) preferred.
- Problem solving skills and ability to exercise independent judgment and seek guidance when appropriate.
- Demonstrates excellence in leadership ability.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer knowledge to include but not limited to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Assertive, highly motivated, and able to work with considerable independence.
- Basic understanding of financial statements including balance sheets, income statements and business process management.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with others and to influence others.
- Administrative skills and technical competency necessary for effective management in areas of responsibility.
- Knowledge of referring and receiving agencies within assigned region.
- Will assume administrator on-call responsibilities on rotating basis
- Ability to be on-call 24/7
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Must maintain an acceptable driving record per MedFlight’s insurance carrier.
MedFlight offers a warm, supportive work environment and a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
MedFlight is a tobacco free business/no tobacco products can be used while on duty.
For immediate consideration, apply to:
2827 W. Dublin-Granville Road
Columbus, Ohio 43235