• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CCM

CCM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:00 PM

I have been tasked with reviewing established CAD systems for my program. One such program, Zoll's RescueNet Flight, has been recommended to me as a proven product, and I'm looking for additional information on the product. I have already reviewed the company's web site and have requested a sales call, but was wondering: does anyone out there have experience with this product? Positive or negative information is welcome; it would help us to determine whether to continue researching this product or move on. If anyone is conscientious of listing their views here, please e-mail me directly: jleroy@mercyflight central.org. Thank you in advance for your help!
J. LeRoy
Communications Center Manager

#2 Jwade

Jwade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 09:16 PM

I have been tasked with reviewing established CAD systems for my program. One such program, Zoll's RescueNet Flight, has been recommended to me as a proven product, and I'm looking for additional information on the product. I have already reviewed the company's web site and have requested a sales call, but was wondering: does anyone out there have experience with this product? Positive or negative information is welcome; it would help us to determine whether to continue researching this product or move on. If anyone is conscientious of listing their views here, please e-mail me directly: jleroy@mercyflight central.org. Thank you in advance for your help!

CCM,

To be honest with you, I have not used RescueNet, but I have used MANY other Zoll products and I find them to substandard most of the time.........Just a personal opinion, but Zoll has never impressed me with their products, support, etc........

JW
John Wade MBA, CCEMT-P, FP-C, RN

"Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become" Steve Jobs

#3 josh.dickson

josh.dickson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:30 AM

CCM,

To be honest with you, I have not used RescueNet, but I have used MANY other Zoll products and I find them to substandard most of the time.........Just a personal opinion, but Zoll has never impressed me with their products, support, etc........
JW

We use Rescuenet up here in Maine and from a clinical standpoint, I like it very much. I think it is superior to Goldenhour and a few others I have seen and it is very easy to customize.
"Anesthesia: the fine line between agony and apnea."

-Josh Dickson FP-C, CCEMT-P