• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HTmonkey

HTmonkey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 07:47 PM

Hi, just wondering what you guys think of the whole PDA, point of care thing, pepid, epocrates, etc. Seems like it would be super useful but just want to see what others thought before I blow a couple hundred bucks. I hate carrying useless crap.

#2 lems1169

lems1169

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 08:55 PM

Well, I didn't have to blow up the money...a good friend of mine gave me his- a Palm Tungsten E. Said it wasn't working...didn't need it 'cause of his Treo 750...

Turned out the batteries were just flat. After a good charge...up'n running. Downloaded ePocrates (free) and few other stuff.
Bought some SD cards (good deal 2x 2GB for 40.-$). Like it for in between calls, or after. Only heard 'bout Pepid...

Also use the sched/calendar to sync /c my Outlook, great tool for busy people...
Serge LeMay

''When dealing with citizens, if it felt good saying it, it was wrong.''

#3 HTmonkey

HTmonkey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 09:30 PM

I got the whole shebang. palm pepid resqshop. useful on the way to a call. my career hasn't been so critical care oriented so its awesome with all the drips and things I rarely deal with. one of my partners got one too. we were wondering how we could have gone this long without them.