• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 eyeinthesky

eyeinthesky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:43 PM

I am in the research phase of relocating our communication center. We are a hospital based air and ground program. I am looking for ideas from the industry on everything from chairs, consels, telephone recording systems, and televisions. If you have any suggestions please let me know. We are not looking to change our cad system at this time. We do have a pool a money to make this a state of the art facility.

Thanks

#2 Sr. Comm. Spec

Sr. Comm. Spec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 11:12 PM

I am in the research phase of relocating our communication center. We are a hospital based air and ground program. I am looking for ideas from the industry on everything from chairs, consels, telephone recording systems, and televisions. If you have any suggestions please let me know. We are not looking to change our cad system at this time. We do have a pool a money to make this a state of the art facility.

Thanks

Hey,
I am with a program that recently moved to a new Comm. Center, in the last year. If you are willing to send me your email address, I will send you pictures of our new comm. center and give you any info that you would like....I will send you a private message with my email address and contact info, if you would like.....

#3 morseam

morseam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:20 PM

I know this was a while ago since you posted, but if you are still interested in more information, I would be happy to help. We built a new comm center approx 2 years ago. Let me know and I can forward you information on this!!