• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 flyng8r

flyng8r

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 04:10 PM

I know software has been exhausted on here but mainly about palm software. I just switched to a blackerry pearl and need software. I have had a hard time finding what I had in my palm t/x. I know Epocrates is availbale but only transfers by wireless which I don't have on my pc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Ed RN/PM ShandsCair Flight Team, Go Gators!!

#2 jjones1418

jjones1418

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 04:26 PM

I know software has been exhausted on here but mainly about palm software. I just switched to a blackerry pearl and need software. I have had a hard time finding what I had in my palm t/x. I know Epocrates is availbale but only transfers by wireless which I don't have on my pc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Ed RN/PM ShandsCair Flight Team, Go Gators!!

I know you can download epocrates directly to your blackberry from the website. I've got it on my blackberry. Try going to the website on your computer and having them send the link to your phone. Once you goto the link on your phone, it will download directly to it. Be sure you have the data package on your phone because it's a big file.
Jason Jones, EMT-P

#3 flyng8r

flyng8r

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 08:00 PM

I know you can download epocrates directly to your blackberry from the website. I've got it on my blackberry. Try going to the website on your computer and having them send the link to your phone. Once you goto the link on your phone, it will download directly to it. Be sure you have the data package on your phone because it's a big file.

Thanks for the quick reply.