• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Srt4ever

Srt4ever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:17 AM

Good morning everyone, Im looking to sit for the FP-C in a couple of weeks and well I just want to know what to expect as Im very nervous about this test. I just got hired by a company and I have 18 months to get this certifications, I have been self studying for 3 weeks now with William Wingfield ACE course both online and book. Ive also been reading Back to Basics and just started taking practice test from FlightBridge ED.

I have been getting most if not a majority of the answers right from Wills ACE SAT book as well as from the Back to Basics book. I still feel that Im wayyyy under prepared for this exam as every medic Ive talk to say it is one of they hardest test for us to take. Can anyone recommend anything else I should read or study or have I chosen all the right things to do and my nervous are just getting to me. 

Thanks.

#2 USDalum97

USDalum97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 10:32 PM

One of the things I heard when studying for the CFRN was to only use 1 source. They each teach a little differently and may lead to more confusion. I used Back to Basics exclusively (in-person class and her white book of questions). Passed CFRN first try.

YMMV. Good luck.