• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bwhite

bwhite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:46 PM

Our Program just purchased Zoll X monitors and will be putting them into service shortly.  The size of the monitor is great, but the case that it comes with appears quite cumbersome.  I was curious as to whether anyone has had luck with any custom cases for these that are not as bulky? 

#2 vtach1010

vtach1010

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:23 PM

We have the Zoll MD monitor and the case we have is similar to the ones I have seen on the "X" but a bit smaller in depth and width.

#3 annmaree

annmaree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:15 AM

We use the Zoll X series - we have removed the bag & have a bracket manufactured by company in Australia ( I work in Australia) that either mounts onto a tray or can pole mount with a clamp attached to the bracket. Works very well.

#4 USDalum97

USDalum97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:34 PM

Can anyone send me pictures of your mount? Also, what aircraft are you mounting it in? Thanks

#5 medic87

medic87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:42 PM

We have the X series as well.  We didn't have the case around it for a long time, but it was dropped several times and because of that, we added the case back on it.  It is very cumbersome and I do not like it. It makes it very hard to mount it in our usual spot.  We use a Bell 429.  We added the case back thinking it would allow a little protection for it in case it was dropped again.  My boss looked and looked for a "smaller" option out there for the case, and apparently, nothing exists.  Hope that helps.

Luke

Luke Ballmer RN, BSN, CFRN, CCP

Good Samaritan AirCare

Kearney, Nebraska

#6 onearmwonder

onearmwonder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 08:02 PM

Ferno makes great aircraft mounts for numerous products out there. Go to www.fernoaviation.com

Good Luck,