4 replies to this topic

#1 mg/kg

mg/kg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 02:59 AM

Anyone know of someone that teaches a C-NPT or other peds or neonatal transport review course? We are trying to find someone to do a course for my program.After some digging on here, Google, and sending out emails I am out of ideas. You guys have any suggestions?

#2 ForeverLearning

ForeverLearning

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 11:05 AM

C-NPT specific review maybe hard to find. Perhaps you can search for instructors that do STABLE Learner/Cardiac Programs http://www.stableprogram.org/ in your state and they may offer some advice. FYI the Stable program book/presentation slides and NPs and MDs that did it in my area were very good. 

#3 mg/kg

mg/kg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 12:48 PM

We already have STABLE. I appreciate the reply. Any other options? I hear PNCCT has not been updated in a long time.

#4 Richard

Richard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 08:08 AM

Serendipitysaki has a neo/peds review, I believe and was working on a C-NPT review.  Message him here.

Richard P. Mitchell, RRT-NPS
Pediatric Respiratory Therapist
Vidant Medical Center, Greenville, NC and
HHS/OS/ASPR/OPEO/NDMS/DMAT-NC1 & MAC-ST

#5 mg/kg

mg/kg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 06:17 PM

Serendipitysaki has a neo/peds review, I believe and was working on a C-NPT review.  Message him here.

Thanks for the help, Rich. I attempted to send him a message on here but apprently his mailbox is not accepting incoming messages. I have his email though. Thanks again.