4 replies to this topic

#1 8jimi8

8jimi8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:35 PM

To go along with my other posts on an upcoming interview:

I only have 1 suit! The first day is written exam, then agility test. Depending on Pass/Fail the candidates progress to scenarios ending with an oral panel. Since I am out of state, if I pass, there is a 24 hour ride along.

I will bring changes of clothing; however, do I show up for testing in my suit and then change into sports wear for the agility portion? On the second day, is it inappropriate to wear the same suit? Obviously i will change collared shirts and ties.

#2 Jwade

Jwade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

To go along with my other posts on an upcoming interview:

I only have 1 suit! The first day is written exam, then agility test. Depending on Pass/Fail the candidates progress to scenarios ending with an oral panel. Since I am out of state, if I pass, there is a 24 hour ride along.

I will bring changes of clothing; however, do I show up for testing in my suit and then change into sports wear for the agility portion? On the second day, is it inappropriate to wear the same suit? Obviously i will change collared shirts and ties.

Just call and ask them what the expectations are. You will not be the first person to ask this question. If you don't know, don't guess, ASK.

JW
John Wade MBA, CCEMT-P, FP-C, RN

"Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become" Steve Jobs

#3 8jimi8

8jimi8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:55 PM

Just call and ask them what the expectations are. You will not be the first person to ask this question. If you don't know, don't guess, ASK.

JW

Thanks again!

#4 8jimi8

8jimi8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:50 AM

For closure, the answer was bring something comfortable to do scenarios in and test in. Wear the suit and tie for the panel interview.

#5 8jimi8

8jimi8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:26 AM

I reread the letter it says "Show up in athletic attire." Always good to read things twice!