1 reply to this topic

#1 Medic3166

Medic3166

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

FNG error here...

Refueling our BK last night and the fat pig decided to spit up a little bit. Any tips on getting the smell of Jet-A out of a flight suit? I wasn't able to see into the neck as well with the crappy backup flashlight I was using, and since it was a hot-fuel I couldn't hear it bubbling up... It was just a little spash on the cuff of my pant leg, but after two washes (not dried yet) it still reeks.

#2 Jwade

Jwade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:58 AM

FNG error here...

Refueling our BK last night and the fat pig decided to spit up a little bit. Any tips on getting the smell of Jet-A out of a flight suit? I wasn't able to see into the neck as well with the crappy backup flashlight I was using, and since it was a hot-fuel I couldn't hear it bubbling up... It was just a little spash on the cuff of my pant leg, but after two washes (not dried yet) it still reeks.

Google the concoction VETS use to dispel the smell of a skunk spray in dogs and cats. That might work.
John Wade MBA, CCEMT-P, FP-C, RN

"Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become" Steve Jobs