• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 medic51

medic51

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:49 AM

Hello all, I am a long time fan of flightweb, this is my first post, so here it goes. I am trying to find a TNCC class near the ohio area from mid sept to mid oct. or if there is any other states that have a class during that time i dont mind traveling not sure if any one can help but if you can that would be great. thank you

#2 SerendepitySaki

SerendepitySaki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1176 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:50 AM

http://www.ena.org/s...ateLanding.aspx

after you click through, the TNCC schedule link is in lower left hand corner under the state header.
LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN !!!!!!
Sean G. Smith, RN-Alphabet Soup

#3 medic51

medic51

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:53 AM

thank you very much!

#4 Jwade

Jwade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:04 PM

Hello all, I am a long time fan of flightweb, this is my first post, so here it goes. I am trying to find a TNCC class near the ohio area from mid sept to mid oct. or if there is any other states that have a class during that time i dont mind traveling not sure if any one can help but if you can that would be great. thank you

Just curious, why TNCC?

JW
John Wade MBA, CCEMT-P, FP-C, RN

"Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become" Steve Jobs

#5 medic51

medic51

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:10 PM

is actually not for me. is for a nurse that i work with in Iraq she didnt know where to look. i told her someone here prob knew