• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kingairprincess

kingairprincess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:33 PM

Is anyone out there using these dual channel pumps? I have some questions for you - we have had these pumps since fall and would like other flight programs to commment on their experiences with them. We have been told that there are other flight organizations using them but have not been given any names. KAP

#2 bwhite

bwhite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

Yes we currently have 2 of them, we have had them since January of 2011 and were told at that time that the exclusively Spanish library would be updated. The update for that just came out in May. At this time they still have significant issues, first off is that 3 commonly used medications are in the wrong units in the library, which can not be fixed. The second issue is that if you have one channel running and wish to set the second channel you need to stop the infusion on the first. I would strongly recommend that you stay away from this product until all the bugs are out of them, otherwise it will be the most expensive paperweight that you will own. They have told me that there are numerous other flight programs that are using it however like you are they are refusing to disclose them.