• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Emt-B Textbook Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   RT_TLP 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:21 PM

I will be starting my EMT-B this Fall. This is the required text for the course and I thought I would ask if anyone has any experience working with this textbook?

http://www.bradybook...isbn=0135028094
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit" - Aristotle
Tom L. Pietrantonio - RRT, RCP

#2 User is offline   Mike Mims 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:47 PM

The majority of the EMS personnel has used the Brady book series, either Basic, Intermediate or Paramedic, at one time in their career.

Don't know about this particular book, but the material stays fairly the same with occasional changes to treatment plans, i.e.; changes in CPR.

Some of the different editions will have better illustrations than others, but all-in-all the authors stay consistent with the learning objectives.
Mike Mims

#3 User is offline   RT_TLP 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:57 PM

View PostMike Mims, on 16 February 2011 - 11:47 AM, said:

The majority of the EMS personnel has used the Brady book series, either Basic, Intermediate or Paramedic, at one time in their career.

Don't know about this particular book, but the material stays fairly the same with occasional changes to treatment plans, i.e.; changes in CPR.

Some of the different editions will have better illustrations than others, but all-in-all the authors stay consistent with the learning objectives.

Thanks Mike. Appreciate the reply.
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit" - Aristotle
Tom L. Pietrantonio - RRT, RCP

#4 User is offline   Mike Mims 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:10 AM

;)!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike Mims

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic