• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 redneck

redneck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:24 PM

Does anyone know what options there are for Zoll Propaq MD mounts? Specifically in an EC 130.

#2 matt77

matt77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:35 PM

Does anyone know what options there are for Zoll Propaq MD mounts? Specifically in an EC 130.

Give the folks at Metro Aviation a call. They are doing the STC/Install for the Propaq MD in our 135s and could help you out. If you want to send me an email offline I can put you in touch.

#3 SerendepitySaki

SerendepitySaki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1176 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:59 PM

Spectrum Aeromed
http://www.spectrum-...ed.com/contact/
LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN !!!!!!
Sean G. Smith, RN-Alphabet Soup

#4 SAM I AM

SAM I AM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:02 AM

Does anyone have a line on a soft case? We have a way to mount the monitor but we need a soft case to carry the cables and other supplies.

#5 CRZER

CRZER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:42 PM

Ferno Aviation, fernoaviation.com, has the UMIS system that includes components to mount a Propaq MD on a track system like what I would expect you have in a EC-130. I have some pictures but am unable to get them posted. Any tips on what should be a very simple task of moving a picture from my desktop to this thread? Good Luck

#6 vtach1010

vtach1010

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:23 AM

Does anyone have a line on a soft case? We have a way to mount the monitor but we need a soft case to carry the cables and other supplies.

Try talking to sales rep. We are demoing the unit now and it has a partial soft case with good size pockets on each side of the monitor. The rep that is doing our stuff is Todd Bristol

#7 Shady2005

Shady2005

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:38 PM

So is anyone USING a mount for the propaq MD yet? I'm waiting to hear back from Spectrum and Ferno to see prices and if they have one..

#8 McMedic828

McMedic828

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:46 PM

We use the Zoll Propaq MD and there is a soft case from Zoll for it that we use. In my opinion it's a little small in storage space but not sure you have any other option.

#9 onearmwonder

onearmwonder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:41 AM

Does your ECG paper come out from the top or bottom? Also does it mount from the back or the bottom?

Matt

#10 onearmwonder

onearmwonder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:43 AM

Sorry I read the last persons post. Try Ferno Aviation. They should have your solution. Who is your vendor?

Matt