• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 popbob

popbob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:40 PM

after many, many months, i have finally finished all my schools and am ready to start flying. if anyone has any questions about the process i would be more than happy to offer insight.

#2 rghbsn

rghbsn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:25 AM

after many, many months, i have finally finished all my schools and am ready to start flying. if anyone has any questions about the process i would be more than happy to offer insight.

Welcome to the team! One of the MICU nurses I work with is down there at Charleston...I fly out of Pope and do RW out of Wilmington, NC. Glad you got all of your upgrade stuff done! Enjoy your ORI coming up!
R. Hector, BSN, RN, CCRN

#3 popbob

popbob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 12:04 AM

Welcome to the team! One of the MICU nurses I work with is down there at Charleston...I fly out of Pope and do RW out of Wilmington, NC. Glad you got all of your upgrade stuff done! Enjoy your ORI coming up!

Who do you work with? ORI is awesome.

#4 old school

old school

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1121 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 12:18 PM

I don't have any specific questions, but I would like to hear about flight nursing in the AF.

If you guys wouldn't mind outlining your experience and the overall process of becoming a flight nurse in the active AF or the AFR/ANG, I'm sure that I'm not the only person on this forum who'd be interested in reading about it....

Thanks! B)
bring it in for the real thing