• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 vanrique2

vanrique2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:49 PM

I want information for air medical software, and if is a software for ipad..

Thanks

#2 SerendepitySaki

SerendepitySaki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1176 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:55 PM

too vague. clarify. for personal use, you may want iResQ...

type iResQ in the search window and see if that's what you're after....

if that doesn't do the trick, holler back and we'll get you to where you need to be...

I want information for air medical software, and if is a software for ipad..

Thanks

LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN !!!!!!
Sean G. Smith, RN-Alphabet Soup

#3 Gila

Gila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:23 PM

All your iPhone apps will work on the iPad including the iResQ software from Will. Even if it is not optimised for the iPad, you can view it in it's native format on the iPad. Will's programme displays just fine with little loss of resolution on the iPad full screen however.
Christopher Bare
"Non fui, fui, non sum, non curo "

#4 vanrique2

vanrique2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:39 AM

THANK YOU ... WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR INFORMATION SOFTWARE IS THAT I WORK IN A PROGRAM Aeromedical AS DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS AND WANT MODERN OPERATING AND TAKE FULL DIGITAL

#5 ironjohn929

ironjohn929

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 10:25 AM

THANK YOU ... WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR INFORMATION SOFTWARE IS THAT I WORK IN A PROGRAM Aeromedical AS DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS AND WANT MODERN OPERATING AND TAKE FULL DIGITAL

What on earth are you talking about?

#6 SerendepitySaki

SerendepitySaki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1176 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 11:13 AM

claro que agua... vanrique2 es un Puerto Riqueno.... any body on the site MUCH more fluent than I who can help him out?

What on earth are you talking about?

#7 vanrique2

vanrique2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 02:29 AM

I want some info for a helicopter program. We want to change the flight medical report to a digital report (change paper for computer or PDA or ipad or something else.)

#8 SerendepitySaki

SerendepitySaki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1176 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 10:08 AM

Golden Hour or EMS Charts are two programs you may find useful.

I want some info for a helicopter program. We want to change the flight medical report to a digital report (change paper for computer or PDA or ipad or something else.)

#9 Macgyver

Macgyver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:34 AM

Golden Hour or EMS Charts are two programs you may find useful.

There are many software programs out there - and many threads on this and other forums comparing them. Choose wisely - they are by no means all as capable or user friendly. No matter which you use there will be a learning curve where charting time gets significantly longer, and I have yet to see a software program that is faster than a even a mediocre paper chart design.

IMHO it would be more cost effective and capture better billing info/QA data to have an excellent paper chart design and then hire a data entry clerk with medical training who can extract the QA/billing info from the chart and enter the whole thing in whatever database/program.

There are also issues with the timeliness of a chart copy being available to the recieving hospital after the pt is dropped off. With paper - usually less than an hour will pass. With GH and a busy service the chart may not be entered in the computer until after a run of calls is over so 12-24 hours may pass. More liklihood of inacccuracies (hence contemporaneous charting in the hospital) and huge risk of orally passed on treatment info (between the flight team and the recieving ER team) being incorrectly understood, forgotten, or misheard etc. There are even studies on that issue.
Ken BHSc, RN, REMT-P