• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vanrique2

vanrique2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 05:21 AM

I WANT TO KNOW IF ANY ONE HAVE INFORMATION FOR USE THE IPAD IN THE EMS SYSTEM AND IN THE HELICOPTERS PROGRAMS.

#2 Jwade

Jwade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 02:45 AM

I WANT TO KNOW IF ANY ONE HAVE INFORMATION FOR USE THE IPAD IN THE EMS SYSTEM AND IN THE HELICOPTERS PROGRAMS.

Well, Since the Ipad has only been out for 21 days now, I seriously doubt there are any EMS systems currently using them.

However, I have my Ipad and absolutely love it, Battery life is absolutely amazing, I can easily watch 4-5 full HD movies on it without needing recharging...My Macbook Pro can only due 2.... definitely a game changer IMO, especially when version 2.0 hits the shelves, ( I.e. front camera, bigger memory, etc....) I can for sure see this having many practical applications in the hospital and pre-hospital use. Just will take a few months for people to get on board... For example, The link belows show a hospital in california that has ordered 100 Ipads for it doctors and staff to use.

Ipad use in Hospitals

Respectfully,
JW
John Wade MBA, CCEMT-P, FP-C, RN

"Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become" Steve Jobs