• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 popbob

popbob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:08 PM

finally got sworn in on Mon. will go to charleston soon to in-process, then over the next year all of the qualifying schools.

#2 lostmedic

lostmedic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:57 PM

finally got sworn in on Mon. will go to charleston soon to in-process, then over the next year all of the qualifying schools.

good luck.
Morgan

#3 SerendepitySaki

SerendepitySaki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1176 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:19 AM

kick ass take names.

LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN !!!!!!
Sean G. Smith, RN-Alphabet Soup

#4 SickPuppy

SickPuppy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:23 PM

Good luck. Their new Commander is a huge improvement over their old Commander and is making life much better there. Their Chief Nurse is a good friend of mine and probably one of the best people I know. Enjoy it, listen to your NCO's (there are some good ones there; you'll find out who they are easy enough), and take care of your enlisted and you'll do just fine.
"Education is only the further realization of your own ignorance." Albert Einstein

GO GATORS!!!

#5 SickPuppy

SickPuppy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:23 PM

Good luck. Their new Commander is a huge improvement over their old Commander and is making life much better there. Their Chief Nurse is a good friend of mine and probably one of the best people I know. Enjoy it, listen to your NCO's (there are some good ones there; you'll find out who they are easy enough), and take care of your enlisted and you'll do just fine.
"Education is only the further realization of your own ignorance." Albert Einstein

GO GATORS!!!

#6 lostmedic

lostmedic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 04:53 AM

taking care of the enlisted is a no-brainer. take care of them, they will make you look good.
Morgan

#7 popbob

popbob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:47 PM

excited to get down there and meet everyone