1 reply to this topic

#1 Patrick Small

Patrick Small

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 06:51 PM

Good Afternoon,

I am beginning the process of seeking accreditation for our transport team here at St. Louis Children's Hospital. I was curious if anyone would be able to send out any tips or suggestions that may help in this process. We are going to seek accreditation for ground service only, as the flight service that we contract with is already accredited. Well, thank you very much for any help that you may be able to give!

Have a great day!

Patrick

#2 C3 Inc.

C3 Inc.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:11 PM

Good Afternoon,

I am beginning the process of seeking accreditation for our transport team here at St. Louis Children's Hospital. I was curious if anyone would be able to send out any tips or suggestions that may help in this process. We are going to seek accreditation for ground service only, as the flight service that we contract with is already accredited. Well, thank you very much for any help that you may be able to give!

Have a great day!

Patrick

Invest in the Best Practices...dont try to reinvent the wheel, see what other successful programs are doing and mirror their policies and practices. Submit a through and well written PIF and get it right the first time... Remember you have one chance to make a good first impression. Good luck, let me know if you need anything while preparing for this, Ive been through it a couple times...
Richard A. Patterson
MBA, NR/CCEMT-P, MICP, FP-C, CFI, CFII, AGI, IGI
Critical Care Concepts, Inc.
www.CriticalCareConcepts.net
Email: info@CriticalCareConcepts.net