• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 laddie

laddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:59 PM

Hey all... So Im essentially new to Flightweb... I have lurked from time to time but I digress

Im seeking full time employment in the FW arena. Im especially a fan of the 2 on 2 off schedule but Ill take anything. Ive been to AMT reg but going through the providers one at a time looking through the sites is proving to be quite the undertaking. Hence Im posting here...

Can anybody recommend some reputable companies to look towards for getting started?

I have 11 yrs EMS experience, 7.5 yrs CCEMTP. all the alphabet soup including PNCCT and OB STAT.

if you'd prefer not post specifics I can be reached via email

GBRmedic@gmail.com

Thanks for all your help

#2 nws2002

nws2002

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 08:41 PM

Eagle Air Med and AeroCare in northern AZ both have that type of schedule.

#3 jggucwa

jggucwa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:33 PM

Good morning,

I am hoping to revive this thread!

I am also looking to move into fixed wing operations and am having some trouble finding programs/openings. I am an experienced ground/fixed/rotor flight nurse with EMT-P, CCRN, and CFRN certs. Throughout the years several of my co-workers have worked with fixed wing flight programs that fly you to and from the base for your duty assignments (I.E...you can live where you want and fly commercial airline to the base to work your duty week). Does anyone have intel on reputable programs and possible open positions? Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Joe

#4 Jwade

Jwade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:09 AM

Good morning,

I am hoping to revive this thread!

I am also looking to move into fixed wing operations and am having some trouble finding programs/openings. I am an experienced ground/fixed/rotor flight nurse with EMT-P, CCRN, and CFRN certs. Throughout the years several of my co-workers have worked with fixed wing flight programs that fly you to and from the base for your duty assignments (I.E...you can live where you want and fly commercial airline to the base to work your duty week). Does anyone have intel on reputable programs and possible open positions? Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Joe

Joe,

Hey, I did the 14 on 14 off with AeroCare MTI out of Window Rock, AZ back in 2003. I lived in Detroit and they flew me back and forth. I worked out there for 1 year. I am pretty sure they are still in operation out on the Reservation. Also, I would check with some of the bigger International fixed wing outfits as well. Airmed Intl comes to mind. A simple google search should tell you the others.

Good Luck,
JW
John Wade MBA, CCEMT-P, FP-C, RN

"Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become" Steve Jobs