3 replies to this topic

#1 medicerik

medicerik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 03:30 PM

I've been tasked with designing a new flow sheet for our ground CCT unit to use. Does anyone have a flow sheet they really like that can be shared?

Thanks,
Erik
erik.glassman@gmail.com
Erik Glassman, BS, CCEMT-P, FP-C, EMT-T

#2 insen...

insen...

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 05:00 AM

I've been tasked with designing a new flow sheet for our ground CCT unit to use. Does anyone have a flow sheet they really like that can be shared?

Thanks,
Erik
erik.glassman@gmail.com

www.emscharts.com

Of course, when it comes to work, I seldom use the term "really like," preferring to save that for specific restaurants and microbrews...but I'll at least recommend emscharts after having used four different charting programs with flowsheets.
"Miserere stultus qui dicit latin." Contemporary French Linguist Insenescence

#3 Will Wingfield

Will Wingfield

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:59 PM

To be honest I never used flowsheets until I worked the ICU and later anesthesia. I've come to really like them and think EMS should've moved to these years ago. I'd recommend you get a hold of a couple anesthesia records and look at how they're designed, you might find you really like them. The flowsheet I use at work now is nice in that many of the things you'd like to document to make your chart more thorough and legally defensible is already written, you simply circle the applicable parts.

WW
William Wingfield, CRNA, MSNA, FP-C, CFRN
Owner/Educator
The ResQ Shop, LLC

#4 ninjamedic

ninjamedic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:05 PM

Will, is there any chance that you could scan one into a .pdf and send it my way, I would really like to see what you are using. ninjamedic2293@att.net Thanks!

Josh Todd