No replies to this topic

#1 SickPuppy

SickPuppy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 08:49 PM

Just a few simple ROE for the military site. They basically follow the FlightWeb rules, with a couple exceptions.

1) Though anybody is welcome here, and encouraged to participate, this is a site for military transport, military medicine, and those who are involved in these. No political discussions will be allowed. There are many sites dedicated to politics, this isn't one of them. Those in the military aren't as free to discuss politics as are civilians, so it isn't fair to try to discuss things they can't freely engage in.

2) Critical posts are allowed, but do not identify individuals or organizations. They can, however, be identifyed for complimentary posts. An example: "I was offended by a crappy AF CCATT nurse" is allowed, but "That AF CCATT nurse Capt. from Patrick AFB (oh wait, that's me)..." is not allowed.

3) Pictures are allowed, but per DoD regulations, pictures of patients who are in the military (or an associated civilian) may not be posted without their expressed written permission. Best bet is to not post any pictures that identify any wounded service members.

That's all I can think of for now- enjoy the site.
"Education is only the further realization of your own ignorance." Albert Einstein

GO GATORS!!!