• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fn24

fn24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:16 PM

I was curious what methods other programs are using to promote their ground operations and to increase requests. Let me know what works (and doesn't) for you. Thank you!

#2 old school

old school

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1121 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 07:37 PM

I think the type of marketing you need to do depends largely on the specifics of the service and the coverage area in question.

Services that are affiliated with or run by regional referral centers and/or well established flight programs need very different marketing plans than do, say, a private ambulance provider who decides to create a CCT unit from scratch, especially if the latter is in competition with other more established air or ground CCT programs.

Staffing plays a role, too. Right or wrong, CCT units that staff with only paramedics rather than nurses may have a little less credibility with referring or receiving hospitals. So things like that need to be considered when forumulating a marketing plan, as well.
bring it in for the real thing

#3 toni

toni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 08:38 PM

We are a newer ground transport consisting of CCT-medic, B-emt, and CCT RN. We have established transport criteria based on critical care diagnosis rather than equipment needs this along with our patient care records has increased our market share and reimburstment rates. Targeting facilities who only do single vessel or diagnostic cardiac caths really help. All told by these changes we increased our growth approx. 35%. Good luck

#4 nursemedic

nursemedic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 11:36 PM

What is your value proposition? Direct marketing toward your value proposition.
Greg