4 replies to this topic

#1 Dustoff1259

Dustoff1259

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 08:41 PM

Hello every one! Im a new member here and Im posting this to say thanks for having me and to tell you what Im hoping to do.
Im a practicing NREMT-P in a busy EMS system (18yrs) and a 68-W in the National Guard. In the last 20 years of service Im proud to have been a flight medic in a dustoff unit for five years. My current certs are: BLS, ACLS, PEPP, ITLS, ALS Haz-mat, and the difficult air way course. Ive taken the Navy Over water survival course (DUNKER Training) and was hoist, NVG, and sling load qualified. (I miss those days)

I hope to go to work for a flight service in my area either part time or full time. If any of you here can give advice or suggestions, Im ready to hear and absorb what you have to say.

Thanks for having me !

Dustoff1259

#2 mmssnb

mmssnb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 03:35 AM

Welcome!

#3 Dustoff1259

Dustoff1259

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 07:50 PM

Thanks! I've been reading other posts on here and have found most all of you to be the type of people I like to network with.

Dustoff1259

#4 SickPuppy

SickPuppy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:23 PM

Keep the certs current and keep looking out for jobs. You have good experience, and if your attitude is anything like your experience, you can fly with me anytime.
"Education is only the further realization of your own ignorance." Albert Einstein

GO GATORS!!!

#5 Dustoff1259

Dustoff1259

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:08 PM

SickPuppy: Thanks for the love! Sorry for posting so late. My attitude is an ongoing improvement as I age. I will always be cynical no matter what but again thanks for taking the time to post!

Dustoff 1259