• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CCM

CCM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 09:50 PM

Hasn't been much activity here since I brought up the MIP radio system! Anyone familiar with/currently using Flight Vector? I'm looking for details surrounding your likes/dislikes, costs, etc. Any information would be helpful. Thanks!

J. LeRoy
J. LeRoy
Communications Center Manager

#2 Caleb

Caleb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:19 PM

Hasn't been much activity here since I brought up the MIP radio system! Anyone familiar with/currently using Flight Vector? I'm looking for details surrounding your likes/dislikes, costs, etc. Any information would be helpful. Thanks!

J. LeRoy

We've been using it for almost three years and love it. Its easy to use, has a great looking mapping interface with tracking, geo-code, anti-colision and weather features, and when we've needed help there has never been a problem with tech support. One thing I like are the report functions, I needed to be able to extract all my information for each flight so the developer added a personalized report for me that will extact all of my flight information including pt information, crews, com specs, hospitals, physicians, all of my times, and alot of other stuff into an Excel spreadsheet. There is no contract but there is an anual maintenance fee after the initial purchase but they continually update the program based on the customer needs and I really appreciate that. The other thing I like is that your data is stored on your computer not somewhere else; Its also very CAMTS oriented.

RC