From: flightmed-bounces@flightweb.com
[mailto:flightmed-bounces@flightweb.com] On Behalf Of
Pedsrusscott@cs.com
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 4:17 PM
To: nicu-net@u.washington.edu; flightmed@flightweb.com
Subject: baby pod

Greetings - At a recent air-medical transport symposium, I came across
the
"Baby Pod" (an incredibly lightweight) transport isolette & was quite
intrigued
- Any experiences with this device welcome, especially addressing the
"portawamer under the baby vs a "formal heater" issue
thanx!
Scott

Scott L. DeBoer, RN, MSN, CCRN, CFRN, CEN
Peds-R-Us Medical Education, LLC
P.O. Box 601 * 1467 U.S. Hwy 30 Suite C
Dyer, IN  46311
www.Peds-R-Us.com
Scott@Peds-R-Us.com
1-888-280-Peds(7337)
Flightmed mailing list
To unsubscribe or change your email address, go to
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/flightmed