Flightmed archive for November-2003

Re: AMTC CD from Mike Suldo

Sorry for not replying individually but I've received 89 requests for the CD
so far. I will send one to each of you that asked, can't very well turn down
someone who is trying to further safety in their program. It will take me a
little longer than planned, however, have to dupe, label, address, and mail. You
should get it by the end of next week as I work around my "day job".
For those who offered to pay - thanks, you owe me a diet pepsi the next time
you see me.
Thanks for your interest in safety,
Mike