From: flightmed-admin@flightweb.com
[mailto:flightmed-admin@flightweb.com] On Behalf Of Mjmartinez6@cs.com
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 9:23 AM
To: flightmed@flightweb.com
Subject: Insurance

I have a question regarding Life Insurance for crews.  I am looking into
getting some affordable life insurance for myself that will cover me
being a flight nurse.  Can you folks give me some suggestions of
companies you have that cover you in the air?  I would greatly
appreciate your input.  Fly Safe!
Mario Martinez, RN,CEN