From: Pedsrusscott@cs.com [mailto:Pedsrusscott@cs.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 10:55 AM
To: flightmed@flightweb.com
Subject: scene flight blood & pericardiocentesis

Greetings - 2 quick questions - Looking to get an idea as whether teams are
carrying blood for scene flights & also your feelings on performing
pericardiocentesis on transport (how many times have you actually done it &
has it ever worked?)

thanx!
Scott DeBoer RN,MSN,CFRN
Peds-R-Us Medical Education