Flightmed archive for July-2003

Re: NRP/ACLS/PALS recertification courses - "Power NAP"

We've been calling ours a "Super Renewal" for about 6 years.    Same
format and meets all the criteria.  You need to have
multiple-discipined instructors within the program and the flight
crew loves it.  We've now added the ACLS EP as part of the renewal
and it makes it much more interesting.

Rosemary Adam, RN, EMT-P(S)
Air Care, University of Iowa Hospitals
Iowa City, IA