Flightmed archive for December-2002

Surgical Airways

Besides the neonatal hypothermia question, I/we have one more.  We currently carry the Patil Cricothyroidotomy Kit and were looking to change to another kind.  We are looking for any suggestions.  Past experiences good and bad, ease of use, cost,...etc would be a great help.  Thanks and Happy Holidays!  Fly safe.

Anthony N. Cascio

Paramedic
STAT Flight

Lake Hiawatha, NJ
USA

"Watch your thoughts, for they become words.  Choose your words, for they become actions.  Understand your actions, for they become habits.  Study your habits, for they will become your character.  Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny."

© 2000 -- Website created by Rollie Parrish | Credits | Last modified: 12/17/02