Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 2:22 AM
Subject: Flight Suits

Hi,
We are a rotorwing service located in  Wisconsin / Minnesota.  We are reviewing our uniforms / flight suits.  Besides your typical long-sleeve flight suit; are there any options that will provide safety, comfort/flexibility and convenience?  Thanks

© 2000 -- Website created by Rollie Parrish | Credits | Last modified: 08/23/02