Flightmed archive for August-2002

Re: Defibrillation on board

 Luca,

We use the Zoll monitor with multifunctional (hands-off)defib capability. We let the pilot know we will be defibrillating. We have had no problems with this. We fly Bell 407's. We used to have a BK-117, and we did the same thing then, too.

Sue Toberman,RN

Kentucky LifeNet 3

Do You Yahoo!?

© 2000 -- Website created by Rollie Parrish | Credits | Last modified: 08/18/02