From: "flightmed-admin@flightweb.com" <flightmed-admin@flightweb.com> on
behalf of "Dean, Sherri" <sdean@cmh.edu>
Sent: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 22:16:16 -0500
To: "'flightmed@flightweb.com'" <flightmed@flightweb.com>
Subject: Helmet Logos

We are looking at getting our logo put on our helmets and were wondering
what others have found to work the best (airbrush, stickers, etc).  If
you use stickers, who did you order them from?   Please email me at
sdean@cmh.edu <mailto:sdean@cmh.edu> .

Thanks in advance for help!

Sherri Dean, RN
Children's Critical Care Transport