From: Rick@sitemail.everyone.net [mailto:Rick@sitemail.everyone.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 1:16 PM
To: Flightweb
Subject: Survey

Question to the group... How many Flight Programs are carrying either
PRBC's, FFP or O-Neg? I am not talking about if you "transport" with it, but
actually stock and carry it. If so, limitations, storage, usage amount, etc?

Thank you, please email me directly.

Rick Patterson, NREMT-P, CCEMT-P, MICP
Critical Care Flight Paramedic
Base Supervisor