From: Wesley Copeland Sr., MICT, NREMT-P, CCEMTP
To: flightmed@flightweb.com
Sent: 4/12/02 1:40 AM
Subject: Re: Experience with the MRL monitor??

I have used the MRL and like it much more than the Zoll M-Series or the
LP-12.  Problems with motion are no different than those I have
experienced
with the Zoll and LP monitors.  The MRL seems to be made better,  more
ergonomic and user friendly.  Battery life is comparable with the other
monitors.  It utilizes standard ekg paper and adapters are available to
use
any defib pads you want.  The paper issue alone will save you
considerable
money.   I think you would be well served with an MRL.  I wish we had
one!!!

Wesley Copeland
LifeNet - Joplin