Flightmed archive for April-2002

Re: Higher Level

> I think the biggest difference here is that a paramedic carries a
> "certification" while a nurse carries a "license"....

Sorry Nancy, I cannot let this one fly all by it's lonesome. :-)

In this great Commonwealth of Kentucky, paramedics are licensed, the same as
the RN/MD etc.

Now, a number of nurses are looking for a new argument to use about why we
are NOT professionals.

BTW, these are the same nurses that give me rave evaluations when they take
one of the many certification classes that I teach.

SOS/DD.

I am not trying to start a flame war, stating "just the facts, ma'am".

Bruce Bowling, EMT-P, FP-C, ... E-I-E-I-O
CareFlight
Lexington, KY