Flightmed archive for March-2002

Re: Motivation or humorus speaker

 Dr. Baxter Larmon from UCLA is also VERY good.  Has a variety of lecture topics available and he easily lectures to any and all levels of training...........

Deb, if you want more info on Baxter, please e-mail me privately.

Lisa

Try Steve Berry, Paramedic/JEMS Cartoonist. Last year for EMS week he was in Pennsylvania. Hit a lot of good points & is very humorous.