Flightmed archive for March-2002

Re: Anectine storage

WE have gone round and round on this issue and the latest verdict per our
pharmacy is that it is good out of the refrigerator for three months.  I
always thought it was three weeks but now they are saying three months.  We
usually don't have problems with outdates now because we do quite a few
intubations.

David Steele
Vizsla - Dogs - David/Sean Pages
http://home.mn.rr.com/davidasteele1

Fiber Arts and textile pages
http://us.geocities.com/davidasteele1/
A Proud owner of the versatile Vizsla or "aristocratic Clown"  Email me if
you want to know more!!