From: Rollie Parrish [mailto:rparrish@flightweb.com]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 9:43 AM
To: flightmed@flightweb.com
Subject: Census Survey

Greetings -

Something that we've always wanted to know about the Flightmed list is
what types of people are subscribed. That is, how many pilots, flight crew
members, ground EMS, administration, etc. make up the 1,000 or so members.

What we'd like to do is take a census survey. We're asking that all
subscribers (recipients of Flightmed email) go to the following web page
and answer the questions there. It's a very short survey with seven
questions and will only take a minute or so. The point is to determine the
basic demographics of the Flightmed mailing list.

There is no way to accurately restrict people from taking the survey more
than one time, so we're asking that you only go to this link once.
Please take the survey over the next week or so.

The survey address is;
http://www.flightweb.com/survey_1.php

Results will be posted here and in the Flightmed FAQ, among other places.