Flightmed archive for February-2002

Medical programs for windows ce

I'm hoping someone can help me out.  We recently purchased a Compaq iPaq
handheld pc. It has windows ce on it and I am unable to find any programs to
download for ce.  We can not download anything for palm os.  Mainly I'm
looking for programs that have drug refrences and programs with drug
calculations.  Any help is appreciated.
Any ideas can be sent straight to my e- mail account.
Jeff T. Hameister NR EMT-P
AirMed1
San Angelo, Texas
airmed1@shannonhealth.org