Flightmed archive for January-2002

?? regarding arizona flight programs

It seems almost everytime I go on flightweb and look at the classified positions for flight nurses and medics, Arizona has one if nort several programs looking for staff.
I'm curious why? Large number of programs, large turnover, other factors. I'm not from that state so ther may be local factors I'm unaware of.
Without flames, I'd be interested in replies either to my mailbox or the list, as appropriate.
Thanks.

D. Hadland
Flight Nurse
SAR/Aviation Unit
Ventura County Sheriff's Department
Ventura, CA

Thoughts expressed are not representative of the Sheriff's department.