Flightmed archive for December-2001

Re: altitude physiology relating to patient care

Phil I apologize for not being able to offer any assistance about altitude physiology, however our fixed wing service needs to earn CAAMS certifications and/or requirements. I cannot find them on the web, can you direct us to a location on the web for CAAMS?
Lee Lane
Medical Air Response Systems
Texas

Rotorphil@aol.com wrote:
9c.170a0283.29365991@aol.com"> As part of our CAAMS recertification we need information about altitude physiology in patient care. We operate in the Chicago area, so we rarely fly above 2000 AGL, but the requirement is still in place. We would greatly appreciate any information on this subject.

Thanks

© 2000 -- Website created by Rollie Parrish | Credits | Last modified: 12/04/01