RE: Where were you when...

We were out of commission for only a period of about 4 to 6 hours, then
required to get clearance from Washington via the FAA for each flight for
several days. That caused a launch delay averaging  5 to 6 minutes. Over the
next days, requirements have gradually decreased, to the point where we can
launch without notification, but have to notify the Tampa tower as soon as
we can get altitude to do it. We do have serious security concerns, as
several of our ships are in very close flight proximity to some important
potential targets. Another inconvenience is not being allowed to do
mechanical, training,  PR, or ferrying flights right now. I wonder how this
will affect the aircraft turnout at AMTC? At this point, because of these
limitations, we will not have our "real" aircraft at AMTC, but hope to come
with a "reasonable facsimile" to have some fun with.

Laurie Romig
Bayflite