Re: RW Scene Response

i agree with judy.  I wouldn't want to mess with the feds much either.

In charlotte, we have to file a flight plan for interfacility transports.  For accident scenes, we have to call Charlotte Tower before we lift off for permission.  We used to be able to lift off and proceed towards uptown on our noise abatement flight path before calling the tower.  Not any more.  A few other procedures have changed through the FAA, enhancing overall safety for the aviation world.  They're watching us much more closely, which actually makes me happier.

Brian Jefferson, RN, CFRN
Charlotte, NC