AMTC

This raises a good question.  I assume that the AMTC will be going on as
planned (?)  I see this as good and bad, for the same reasons that anything
should go on or be postponed.  I am from the NY area, and we will have a
number of funerals/memorials/vigils to attend here for friends, relatives
and colleagues from the WTC disaster.  I guess folks all over face this
dilemna.

Any thoughts out there about what should happen?

Stay strong and safe,

Rob Atwater
STAT Flight