Re: Opportunities in Phoenix Area

Quoting Kevin <emergencyrn@cnsp.com>:

> Hi Everyone,
> Thanks for all your help earlier. I was wondering if anybody had more >
information on any opportunities available in Phoenix. I am having a >
difficult time finding the multiple services I was told existed in > Phoenix.
Please help need to look at relocating soon. Thanks again

 Kevin,
  Try Native American Air Ambulance based at Williams-Gateway in Mesa.

 Dave Guernsey RN,BSN,CEN,CFRN