RE: FlightWeb: Request

>Rollie:
>
>Your comments match my thoughts entirely. Your third point doesn't sound
>strange at all. Even if the perpetrators of this horror will likely never
>see the site and appreciate the message, we are telling each other that we
>will not be held hostage by the intended subtle aspects of terrorism that go
>beyond the main event.
>
>Laurie Romig
>Bayflite, St. Pete, FL

I completely agree! I know its not exactly business as usual, but we all
need to keep supporting our families and friends and colleagues. We're
tougher than these.....  I won't say whats. And we'll deal with whatever
comes, and emerge stronger for the experience.

Wel lsaid, Rollie!

Judi

Judi Wilson, RN
Acting Program Director
Stanford Life Flight/Medical Transport/Transfer Center

jwils@netgate.net
helojudi@aol.com