RE: FlightWeb: Request

Rollie:

Your comments match my thoughts entirely. Your third point doesn't sound
strange at all. Even if the perpetrators of this horror will likely never
see the site and appreciate the message, we are telling each other that we
will not be held hostage by the intended subtle aspects of terrorism that go
beyond the main event.

Laurie Romig
Bayflite, St. Pete, FL