Re: Use of LMA'S

In a message dated 9/12/2001 21:48:15, Skymedx@aol.com writes:

<< I was wondering if there are programs that have the LMA's in their
protocols for difficult intubations and if so, how often are you using them.
I am working on a research project.  Thanks >>

I know the flight conference in Florida next week has a session on LMA's. You
might review the scourse listing  info online via a link from www.astna.org
for details on who is giving the talk. I'm sure they would have info.